Monday 2 February 2009

Using Ordinary Time


What I meant to say in the post which I've just blogged is that I really look forward to the period between Candlemas and Lent as an opportunity to get established in a regular rhythm - the first real opportunity to do so during the year. I've written about the opportunities of Ordinary Time - or Green Time as it's known in France - in this month's Parish Magazine. Actually that link wasn't working a moment ago, but it has been, so please try again!

But meanwhile everything is rather white - the snow has set in. With a bit of unanticipated free time at hand I've just discovered the "Bus Slogan Generator." Anyone can have a go - I've found you can simply save the image you create to your own desktop - and do what you want with your picture. Perhaps people could bring their creations to St. Cuthbert's and we'll organise a mini exhibition.

No comments: